- Any kind of work/job is eligible for extension of green card. There are no specified rules for nature of job for extension according to Immigration Officer said during the conference.
- Green card visa can be extended for 1 year further provided that applicant has 10 hours/week job in written contract.
- There will be NO TAX Deduction on 10 hours/week or 40 hours / month earning because of Monthly Personal Allowance Exemption.
- Extension must be applied two months before the expiry of visa, if there is a delay in the application then it will be rejected.
- You must have a contract of ten hours per week job when you apply for extension.
- There is no concept to Freeze your visa. But you can apply for dispensation with a condition that your visa duration will continue.
- Approval of dispensation is dependent on your reason for leaving Denmark, and Your stay duration in Denmark etc. The details about rules are mentioned on the official website:
- Anyone can apply for green card visa more than one time. (e.g. if visa cancel)
If your CPR will be cancelled by any reason (even for one day), then your visa can be cancelled. So you have to apply for visa again.
Green card holders are allow to attend Danish Language School for FREE for first 3 years from their CPR Issuance Date. After 3 years (If someone has not completed/passed the Danish Language Test ) he has to pay the fee if he wants to attend the school for fulfilling any
language requirement such as applying for Permanent Resident Card etc.
- Green Card visa holders are not eligible to apply any Loan in Banks and other financial institute. To apply any loan, one should have Danish Permanent Resident Card
- Most of the Danish Banks such as Danske Bank and Nordea are not familiar with Green Cad Visa system. They often treat us as Student Visa holders because students are also allowed to do work/job.